Thursday, May 04, 2006

Beginnings!

Well, I'm happy to see that Molly found me! It's not as if I didn't just shove the addy in her face, Hee Hee!

Today my daughter is going to shadow her instructor at big city hospital where she is in nursing school. DD is so excited and I hope and pray she retains her enthusiasm for a lifetime. She doesn't like the part of being to work at 7A for the day shift but the instructor had her come in at 8A. I suppose that was so that the instructor could get report and get a grip before having a really green student hanging onto her all day. The school is between semesters right now and this instructor is doing this out of the goodness of her heart as this is her second job. I guess all nurses don't eat their young! Hurray for times change even if it's slowly.

I'm going to Chicago in another week or so to meet up with some girlfriends, play and scrap. I can't wait!

Now that I'm on this blog thing I'm going to have to learn the html stuff and a lot of other techno stuff. There just aren't enough hours in the day! If my blog remains novice, so be it, it's readable!

I have to make myself clean the house today. For a SAHW I just hate housework. I do like the satisfaction from the result, it's the getting started that just about kills me. At least when you're in the OR and get your assignment you have no choice but to move it huney! Watch out or Dr. So and So will be rollin' that patient into the OR before you can even check the chart. What happened to the good old days when the circulator was in charge of the room? Now it seems like a free for all!

Oh man, I feel self motivation kickin' in just thinking of the thought of having to go back to work! More later........

No comments: