Tuesday, December 05, 2006

SMILE

Today is December 5, it's been a while since i posted a real lingo long. I can't say that this one will be especially long but I do want to say that I hope you take the time to hear the beautiful voice of Josh Groban and the lyrics of this song. Music is a way to heal my heart. I could have chosen The Prayer that Josh sang with Charlotte Church as I love it very much. It's time to keep moving forward and this song SMILE has come to my mind many times and just today did I discover that Josh sang it. He does such a nice job. We saw him in concert about two years ago and he was awesome! I recommend you go if you have the chance! Enjoy and SMILE!

1 comment:

Bev said...

I love Josh Groban. I remember the first time I heard him sing on Ally McBeal and couldn;t believe I hadn;t heard him before. Plus it is a great song.