Friday, April 06, 2007

Scrap Happy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Celebrating my visits to Washington and Texas. Journaling reads:
2002 I had a collision of life’s most stressful experiences. We moved, I left a job that I loved and along with it my friends. I’d dabbled in Scrapbooking but not until my father died did I sink deeply into depression and used my hobby for a healing time of putting the confusion of the past 24 months into order. My pictures reminded me of how my life had been until that point.

When my father died I quit working. I got online and found a whole new world of scrappy friends! I found new techniques and ideas. Last December I even landed a job in the industry.

The best part is the friends that I have made along the way. Of all the people pictured in this layout none had I known before! We live all over the country and get together as much as we can. To me that is the best part, the friends!

The products I used are:
imaginisce Paisley Picnic, Sidewalk Chalk Patterned Papers,
Let's Pretend Collection Paisley Daze rub ons also from imaginesce

I used brown bazzill to mount the pictures and scalloped bazzill. I do not have the names of the colors.

2 comments:

Bev said...

very beautiful!! Although I can't see all the pics.

Sandy said...

Bev, I think that BLOGGER sizes them down. I tried to post it as big as possible!