Monday, July 10, 2006

Internet Friends and MB posts!

Wow, it's kind of like and outpost if you think about it~ In the olden days the cowboys would only see people at the post before going onto the next place! It might be weeks before I get to be really online again! So, it ain't all bad! I wish I had sent Cassie the sand dollars before I left. If I do it tomorrow, I won't have to feel bad. I wish Sachie hadn't gotten that job and had kept up the MB at SG! I want to see who won the June contest~I am in love with Willow Tree Traders, it's such a big group and I am a little weary of being the MB mama at SJ's! I love to lead out and give hints and "stuff" but seems it's not catching on like I'd like! I don't even own or get paid by the company! I do it from the "heart".

I am going to look for a real job when we get home in August. I need one for me! Take my word for it!

I guess in this current society I'd like to see things like a handshake and your word take meaning. Integrity and honesty. Being reliable and turstworthy. I can dream and I can live in my own little dream world. Trust who you are given reason to, extend trust to those you would like to be given trust, and "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!"

I'll be back a bloggin' in August! till them, for Pete sake, somebody read this mess!~

2 comments:

Bev said...

ok, consider it read. I know what you mean about being *mom* of the message board. I have a MB I like but the owner (who is way more absent than Sachie) doesn't like any one making suggestions. She's pulled a couple of my posts just because I asked questions she didn;t like. Not sure why I still post there.

I love your writings. They are witty and make me smile. I understand so much of what you say. Enjoy yout vacation. We'll all be here4 when you get back

Going For Greatness said...

Have a great vacation! Don't fret about the MBs you are on! You'll be able to jump right back in where you left off! Enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures!!
XO
Gabi