Thursday, July 13, 2006

Utah

OK! Made it all the way to Utah after a 20 hour day of flying and visiting. I slept at least 10 hours last night and DH came in to tell me "they" were all going on a hike. So, I decided I'd better get my behind out of the bed. Found one last half cup of coffee, yes, it's cool enough to drink coffee, Woo Hoo! Checked in on my fav MB's with very little posting! Time's limited. I don't know what we're doing today but we are in the scrapbook capitol of the world and I asked DSIL to please take me somewhere so I can get some pieces of the newer BG lines and see what else gabs me and screams, buy me! I'll be checking out the new chatterbox too!

Anyway, tomorrow AM we trek across the state of Wyoming for the family reunion and then fun days with DMIL. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: