Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So THAT's Why It's Called a DEPRESSION

I live in Sebring, we are in the center of the state and in the center of the now Tropical Depression Ernesto. The "weather" seems to be focused more toward the east coast and as the afternoon wears on there's always a fear of tornado's. We are accustomed to afternoon thunderstorms with lots of rain and lightening.

IMHO the government is now taking every precaution to protect the public at large and in the process scaring people, like me, to pieces!

I am thankful that God protects us, as his storms always demonstrate his sovereign hand! I must confess my Faith did not exhibit itself very well these past few days as I dreaded the storm. This is an example to me to let God handle the other "storms" in my life and trust Him with His protective hand.

Thanks to all of you who have been checking in on us and praying for those still waiting for their turn for Ernesto to pass.

2 comments:

Bev said...

I listened to the news today and heard how Ernesto chose not to visit you but may pick up some weight further up the coast. What a releif for you and hopefully he'll just blow himself out before he does any damage.

Cassie said...

I"m so glad your ok, I"m not sure my nerves could handle it.