Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Alicia
Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

My random things...




1. I took my first commercial airline flight alone with my little sister when I was in the sixth grade. I've been flying alone and with others ever since. It's one of my favorite things to do.



2. I wish Walt Disney had never built Disney World!




3. Being over 50 isn't bad at all!




4. I drive my car fast when my husband isn't in the car with me.




5. I was made in Germany.




6. I like my new friends better than my old friends.




7. Secretly I think that I am smarter than my husband even though he was valedictorian of his class and has a degree in engineering!~






I tag: Jennifer, Amy, Jana, Dana, Meredith, Bev because she needs to play this again, Denise, and You (because everyone should get to play!!!).

1 comment:

Denise Hallett said...

OK, Jan.......I posted mine at my blog......this was a fun exercise