Monday, August 21, 2006

Eggs



Some of us over at Scrap Jammies and at Willow Traders adopt these egg things each month and get some kind of a critter. Some morph, some do not. It's just strange!

This is my eighth day in a row that I am feeling happy, it's a mind set, I am convinced. Things around my home are running more smoothly and I am able to accomplish more and more each day. I just do what I can and forget it until the next day. It's easier when I don't put so much pressure on myself.

I'm so excited to be having a whole gang of girlfriends coming to visit me in October! We are going to scrap our hearts out! They are all flying in from all over the country to be together. I think that's so wonderful to be making such great new friends all ofer the place.

I most dislike bookeeping tasks. I am elected to put everything into Quicken and pay bills for our household. It's part of staying home and not having an outside job. At least there's no boss to tell me I can't take a break! I got so far behind when we went on vacation for two weeks. Now I am going to have two months to reconcile this week. I'm still not done inputting all the transactions. Oh this does suck, I can't seem to ever get into it!

DH and I are really getting along well. We are happier than we have been for a long time. I want to do my part to make this work. I think he feels the same way.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

That is great, Jan! I am pulling for you!

Bev said...

I agree that happiness is a mind set! Sometimes when things are not going as we think we want, we just need to paste on a happy face and choose to have a happy day. It sets the tone for other interactions thruout the day. It may start out seeming fake, but by the time you start interacting with others in a positive way, you will find yourself honestly feelign that way! Good for you!!