Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Over My Head!

I could spend literally all day every day online but I don't do it.
#1 It's not healthy.
#2 It would get me in a heap of trouble.
#3 I might turn into some techno geek, but I doubt it, but then again there are those html classes I've been wanting to take.

I really used to spend much more time on the computer, even planned to start digital scrapbooking. Well, the digital scrapbooking is fun but it doesn't take the place of all the hands on with the textures etc. I have become a font freak and have over 700 fonts on my computer. I wanted to go back to community college and get some kind of degree in computers or at least take some classes. Right now I feel as if I know most of the alphabet but am missing a few vowels, KWIM? I'd like to get a concept in my brain from A-Z. Until I decide to go to school I'll hack away and try to learn as I go!

OK, I've decided, today is a scrappin' day. DH is gone to Tampa and who knows when he will be home. Dark-thirty. It's a comfort to have my pitbull "Rocky" here at my side in case anyone tries to come and keep me company!

2 comments:

Bev said...

I've thought about school too. But I keep coming back to wanting to enjoy my time. So I look for little classes to take. Ok, mostly I look. so far I haven't done them yet! It has led me in to new hobbies though. It's one reason I got involved in scrapbooking. I think I want to get back to some knitting and embroidery. I have a freind who wants me to buy a bike and go biking with her. As much as I don;t want to do that, I may need to force myself to do that one.

Alicia said...

You go girl! Make time for you and make it worth your while!