Saturday, August 26, 2006

What Are They Thinkin' ???

My absolute favorite message board has had a huge mistake in management, IMO! The administrator decided to have anything that was more than 15 days old and not responded to deleted! That means all of our hard work with instructions and our introductions and all of our discussions are gone! Just deleted! What is she thinkin'? Does this mean I am going to have to learn to run my own message board? We're all so upset that we don't quite know what hit us! The emails are flying between those of us who are such good friends IRL! I sure hope this gets straightened out SOON! What a goof! She totally went blonde on us!

3 comments:

Bev said...

yep! I thought it was weird. It may be a good idea to do that to a chatter thread, but not to ALl threads!! You loose way too many important posts. Even the CJ threads will often go a couple weeks once a mailing has just finished. I think the concept is good but there needs to be exceptions and maybe a different time limit.

Alicia said...

OOPS!

Jana said...

He He!!! I agree! I had printed some instructions but not all of them. I need to find the ones I did.